[BUG] BFAV not showing all posts (was: RE: [Squeakfoundation]Shepherding large enhancements)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Jun 26 17:36:39 UTC 2003

If you use 3.6 then any user of MailSender will work (assuming it doesn't
make too many assumption about the particular client), including (but not
limited to) the "send out bug report" feature from the debugger, the comment
note pad, and (quite possibly even though I haven't tried it) a "mailTo:"
from scamper ;-)

So for BFAV and CommentNodePad all you need is a 3.6 system with MAPIClient
loaded and set as the default MailSender. Works out of the box (as you can
see from my recent posts).

Cheers,
  - Andreas