[FIX] TTCFontFixes-nk

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Fri Jun 27 00:41:13 UTC 2003

  Ned,

> However, if we change the name, it'll force people who have another
> font in their image with the same name to see the default text style
> instead.
>
> For instance, if they have 'ComicBold' and we write out a reference to
> 'ComicBoldTT' and then they load it in, they'll see their system
> default font, not their ComicBold font.

  So, one easy way to solve the problem is that a TextStyle with
TrueType or TrueType font itself is *always* written out with "TT"
postfix.  If their image doesn't have ComicBoldTT, the default text
style will be used.  For the sake of pixel-identicality, that would be
better than fall back to pixel-font version of ComicBold.

-- Yoshiki