[BUG][FIX][KCP]Some odd fixes for (mis)use of Smalltalk instead of SystemNavgation new

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Jun 27 18:21:06 UTC 2003

Hi tim

one of the idea was that we did want to put this method in Object (may
as a class extension associated with the package tools infrastructure
this would be ok).

So if you look carefully, in the String holder the method
systemNavigation
shares the SystemNavigation new amongst all the subclasses.

After there were some classes that were not in this hierarchy so I just
coded SystemNavigation new
and I should have used systemNavigation.

So my point is that I would prefer to put something new in Object in a
controlled manner in presence of real package and class extension. and
that's why I did that way (not really satisfied by the duplication)

So I let others vote what is better, knowing that I would like to have
that in extension as soon as possible.

Stef