[KCP] ?? ClassDescription>>classVersion

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Jun 27 21:21:29 UTC 2003

Ned

I guessed that too because it is used in SmartRefStream.
But what does it means exactly, because I cannot believe that only four
classes changes the structure since 96.

I guess that this is about class structure changes. My point is that if
this mechanism is good we should really use it
to ensure backward compatibility. It is used for backward compatibility
on uniclass when I save a project?
  Or I do not see the point to only have 4 classes over, 1800 that use
it. So I want to know more.

Stef