Looking for the fix that get rid of Utilities>>pointOrNil:

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Jun 28 14:57:53 UTC 2003

Hi

all I started to fix the class Utilities to move the method
pointOrNilFrom: into Point>>readFrom:

Now after a look at the system, and the two users of pointOrNilFrom: I
would like to know if we really
want to have the possibility to convert 1,2 into 1 at 2?

Is it really important? this would avoid to have the class point been
able to read two external point representations.
This is the kind of stuff that make squeak not as other smalltalk but
without any gain. I would prefer to simplify it.

Stef