[FIX] Problem coloring ArchiveViewer, SMLoader, CommentNotePad an d BugFixArchiveViewer

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Sat Jun 28 16:32:28 UTC 2003

Alejandro --

I installed the BFAV changeset.  When I used the tiny-menu option for changing the color to red, only the background color changed -- the slider and borders were still green.  When I opened the CommentNotePad, it was almost white.

Could you take another pass at this?

Also, I think that implementing #windowColorSpecification for a Morph means that the "World Menu > appearance > window colors" menu will then include a color-picker entry for that Morph.  Want to give that a shot?

Thanks,
Brent