Cleaning Chunk format emission experience

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Jun 29 10:11:39 UTC 2003

Thanks I will have a look. Does it support namespaces because my hack
(I cannot called that stuff with a noble name)
does it. So I patched all the place were I have class name in the chunk
format and other nasty such as poolVariable, class comments.

As I want to be able to load multiple squeak version in VW for an
analysis I also prefixed all the variable (class references) with the
namespaces. I guess that this is quite bad style but required for my
analysis. I guess you do not need that.

Stef