Feedback on SqueakMap

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Jun 29 13:20:37 UTC 2003

Hi

I loaded in 3.6a-5278 monticello, then I wanted to browse the
information contained in the squeakmap entry but it disappeared. Ok so
I selected show installed packages but I only can see SM package loader
0.98->1.0.

I got the packages window empty. No packages there. I do not know what
this window is about anyway. But I remember that the last time I got a
path of a project listed there.

Finally I deselected everything and could get all the packages
available.
Is it normal that I cannot see monticello when I select to see the
installed packaged?

Stef