[ENH] ContextCleanup-ajh ( [cd][er][et][su] extremely useful; unclear about ContextTag )

Anthony Hannan ajh18 at cornell.edu
Sun Jun 29 21:13:58 UTC 2003

I made a couple of more fixes to ContextCleanup-ajh related to
package factoring.  Please use the latest from SqueakMap or
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/ClosureCompiler.  It should
be ready now to include in the update stream.

Cheers,
Anthony

P.S. For those who are curious, I fixed
ContextPart>>return:/resume:/restart so they test for dead context
before unwinding.  This was previously tested in ContextTag which is no
longer part of ContextCleanup.  I also included ContextCleanup fixes
to SUnit and Balloon3D as separate changesets.