[ENH] ContextCleanup-ajh ( [cd][er][et][su] extremely useful; unclear about ContextTag )

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Jun 30 00:03:47 UTC 2003

Hi Anthony, when a post is relevant to what the Harvesters should do
with a Bug/Fix/Enh, you want it to appear in the BFA grouped with
everything else on the topic.

In which case, you should make sure it has the precise same subject upto
the last $(. This is why my previous message on this thread has no RE:.
The message to which I am responding has every reason to be ignored by
Doug, so that he'll include the previous version.

Easiest way to see what I'm talking about is to install the Bug Fix
Archive Viewer, and look at the record for this enh.

Daniel