How many Squeak Lists?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Mar 1 02:27:01 UTC 2003

On Friday 28 February 2003 05:44 pm, Ken Collins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >snip>
> >
> >Regarding 3.5 content, I agree that that needs to be discussed...
> > I imagine discussions will start up on that topic soon on the SqF
> > list.  (Ah, I see you just started a thread here on
> > squeak-dev...)
> >- Doug Way
>
> I have been seeing replys to unseen original messages and am
> wondering how many Squeak Lists there are ("official"?). Where does
> one
> subscribe/unsubscribe to any others than
> "squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org"?

There is one other list,

squeakfoundation at lists.squeakfoundation.org

that is used to discuss process/guide/planning related things.

You're welcome to join it.

Recently there have been some messages copied to both lists;
squeakfoundation is a lower-volume list than squeak-dev and some
people are probably subscribed to it alone.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com