ESUG Donation to Squeak, ev.

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Mar 1 15:38:38 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I just want to let you know that ESUG will donate 2000 Euros to Squeak
ev. (a non profit organization to promote Squeak and Smalltalk
http://www.squeak.de/) to
continue its work on the promotion of Squeak and Smalltalk.

Note that this action as any other (the free books
http://www.esug.org/sponsoring/promotionProgram.html) organized by ESUG
is only possible with money, so if you know a sponsor, or you want to
donate to ESUG contact us. A simple way to sponsor ESUG is to attend
the conference.

As you see we are making concrete actions with our money.

Stef

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/