[DISCUSS] Is anyone willing to record events?

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Sun Mar 2 19:05:02 UTC 2003

On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 07:23:45PM +0100, Hannes Hirzel wrote:
> Yes, great idea! Especially if it could be syched with audio commenting.
>
> This brings me to the question - Alan Kay was giving
> a lecture recently - in Toronto I think where video recordings should
> be available on the net. Does anybody have some more specific
> information?

The Link is
http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/programs/mathed/meforum/online/index.html

Sheine Mankovsky wrote to the squeakland list that the recording will
be available sometime next week for those who didn't watch the live
broadcast.

Until then, there are some other videos online:

http://www.poly.edu/Podium/lynford.cfm
(this can be downloaded via http, 300MB:
http://media.poly.edu/RealMedia/lynford_venter/lynford10_09_01.rm)
http://www.csupomona.edu/~itac/mediavision/streaming/tae/alan_kay.html
Interview with Kim Rose:
http://www.csupomona.edu/~itac/mediavision/streaming/tae/kim_rose.html