ComSwiki enhancement request (was Re: [ENH][DOC]MorphClassComment-efc)

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sun Mar 2 23:58:48 UTC 2003

Marcus Denker <marcus at ira.uka.de> wrote:

> What about http://sqdb.squeak.info  ?
>
> o Description: sqdb is an open database of class and method
>   comments for Squeak. Through (proposed) modifications to the Squeak browser,
Is anyone up for making some changes to the browsers to work with this?
I'd suggest making some attempt to check what's on the db before writing
any new entry and perhaps allowing a nice merge-the-best-bits attempt.
For anyone with some socket/http knowledge it ought not be too hard and
it would be very helpful in the push towards some serious class/method
commentary.

tim
Useful random insult:- Full throttle, dry tank.