[BUG][Morphic-Games] Error: only integers should be used as i ndices

Magistrello Alejandro (SFA) magistra at TELEFONICA.COM.AR
Mon Mar 3 14:16:59 UTC 2003

Hi !

Please file-in the attached method, and try again.

the strange thing is that after installing the Morphic-Games this method
(and probably others)
have an extra space at the begining of every newline, which is a problem for
CrosticPanel.

i'll update Morphic-Games to include this, but someone else should try to
see
the extra spaces problem (i can´t find it) .

regards
   Alejandro

 <<CrosticPanel class-sampleFile.st>>