[fix] 'file:/etc/profile' asUrl retrieveContents

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Mar 3 21:25:38 UTC 2003

Hi Niko.

Don't take it personally - each one here replies to whatever strikes his
fancy, so there's no guarantee every mail you (or me) send gets
attention. However, since you sent it as a [fix], it will probably get
attention eventually when it is harvested into the image.

However, the best thing would be for you to solicit testers on Windows
directly. Maybe if you put Windows Testers required in you subject it'll
help. It's much better if the fixes that get posted are already quite
thoroughly tested before the harvesters begin to take a look at them.

Daniel