[ENH/GOODIE] Breakpoint support for Squeak

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Mar 4 00:19:38 UTC 2003

On Monday 03 March 2003 03:21 pm, Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com wrote:
> I've already registered it on SqueakMap. Unfortunately I was not
> able to include your fix since your attachement
> "breakpointMenu-sw.2.cs.gz" was broken. It was not a valid Zip
> after downloading.
> Can you resend it please ?

It never was a zip. It was merely a gzip compressed changeset.

I looked at what Scott sent, and it looked fine. However, he had two
attachments (this is an affliction/feature of certain Macintosh mail
programs); only one of them is any good. Ignore the one called
%breakpointMenu-sw.2.cs.gz and use the one called
breakpointMenu-sw.2.cs.gz.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com