small snapshots

Craig Latta craig.latta at netjam.org
Wed Mar 5 09:55:32 UTC 2003

Hi Dan--

> [tiny.image] was 136k, and it included just enough graphics and text
> to put up a transcript, and just enough other stuff (numbers,
> collections, strings, streams, files, compiler) so it could do a
> fileIn.

	Hmm, I remember hearing about that one, but I can't find it. Would you
mind putting it up again (or attaching it to an email message :), or
does anyone have an existing URL for it?

> If this is still of interest, I can put it back on the front burner...

	Sure!

	How did you make tiny.image?

	Andreas, I'd love to hear anything you'd like to share about how you
made your 400K image (and/or how you're making them now).

	thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta