[UPDATES] 3.4 is now final

Chris Burkert christian.burkert at s2000.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Mar 5 19:29:29 UTC 2003

PhiHo Hoang wrote:
>>>Hello all, 3.4 is now finalized!
>>
>> Bring out the champagne!

>>>Now unlocked.
>>

>>And updated.
>

>     IIRC, someone suggested that there will be a party
>     when 3.4 is released.
>
>     Now, Squeak 3.4 is ready for download
>     and the champagne is ready to pop.
>
>     I like to move that someone would propose
>     a toast for this historic realease of Squeak.
>
>     I, for one, would love to hear speeches
>     from SqueakCentral.
>
>     Cheers,
>
>     PhiHo.

I'm already drinking a glass of Cinzano!!! OK the main reason is the
test I passed succesfully today (operating systems, databases and
processor architecture) :-) ... One step more in my studies!

Anyway ... 3.4 is final ... this is great! Thanks to all for the hard
work in your spare time. Now take a breath and imagine a life without
computers. Wouldn't it be fine ??? and boring :-)

Prost
            Chris Burkert
Student of applied Computer Science at Chemnitz University of Technology
      http://www.chrisburkert.de/            chris at chrisburkert.de