ClassBuilder fix, SqueakMap, and releasing 3.4

Alexandre Bergel bergel at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Mar 5 20:15:05 UTC 2003

> Software Composition Group guys, does one of you want to be the
> maintainer?

The SCG group in Bern proposes to the community to be maintainer of
this set of classes. As direct responsible, I propose myself (Alexandre
Bergel).

The first steps would be:
   - to set up a web site as it exists for the Morphic Cleaning Project
(MCP: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3005)
   - to extend the unit tests that exist (thanks Andreas) with new ones
covering the rest of the functionality
   - to precisely identify issues and how to correct them
   - to maintain a list of fixes (the ClassBuilder one proposed by
Andreas will be one of these)
    - to be responsible for including changes from other people, fix
bugs identified by people
    - to decide what gets in a release and what does not.

If this proposition is accepted by the community, the basic
infrastructure will be set up as soon as possible, and a mail describing some issues will be sent soon.

We invite everybody competent to join. Noury, we want you :)

Cheers,
Guy at Bern

Bergel Alexandre  http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~bergel