[Q] version 3.5 - What is the minimal consensus?

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Mar 6 15:55:51 UTC 2003

Currently, there's still only one package AFAIK, that removes the apple
fonts, and that's Accufonts. The other fonts package simply adds, IIUC.

So there's no dilemma there. To that prefer some other fonts, remember -
we can alway switch to other free fonts. Apple license is the only
source of kind of hurry here.

Daniel