Marketing Squeak / Squeak in a Nutshell

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Thu Mar 6 22:50:52 UTC 2003

"Brent Vukmer" <bvukmer at blackboard.com> wrote:
[snip]

> Two things that probably ought to be done first:
> -- build and thoroughly test the Magic Book of Squeak documentation/tutorials

This could mean to remove the example worlds from the image.
Instead have a project (including subprojects)  on SM.
The projects would contain samples as it is now and some documentation.
Therefore it is easier to maintain and people could come up with
different
introductions / samples targeted to different audiences.
The example projects haven't been updated for ages.
Now with SM we have the chance to do so.
Perhaps somebody of the documentation team (Torsten?. Brent?)
or other people are interested in doing this?
However perhaps we already have started enough new things
at the moment and we should postpone this issue....

> -- more testing on with the "relief" (http://netjam.org/relief) and "Squat" (http://netjam.org/squat) projects

-- Hannes