[DOCS] about swiki updating (was RE: [Squeakfoundation]Stewards and Squeak Packages)

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Fri Mar 7 14:53:44 UTC 2003

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:

> I am just tired of redundant swiki pages forgotten by the author that
> aren't up to date.

The member of the documentation team agree with this:

For this reason we are going through these pages.
In specific cases we contact the original author and ask him for an
update if we can't do it  ourselves.
We mark some of the pages as "outdated" and the
content of some of them is just deleted and a mark
*recyleMe* is added.

Anybody who has done swiki pages in the past and hasn't
updated them recently  is welcomed to help
with this updating effort.

-- Hannes

P.S. And: the swiki contains a lot of useful content.