Process, harvesting, getting your favorite things in the image

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Mar 7 15:43:35 UTC 2003

Sure. Brackets, capitalized, whatever. For now, we'll take them in
mustard color with gold fringes too ;-)

A couple more things you should be aware of to make sure your comments
get in -
- Everything up to the last $( in the sentence has to be *identical*.
- The comments that are posted are everything else - so *don't* use
parenthesis inside your comments.
- After you post the first few times, go look in the archive that you
didn't run across one of those lines.

And remember that the tags should convince us to look inside, then
inside, we expect to find the details. If you're doing a review, explain
the code/changes/design/tradeoffs, so we don't have to wonder about
them. If you're testing, explain your coverage, or include SUnit tests.
And so forth. And so forth.

Us harvesters will add tags too, when we look at things, to either note
something is accepted, rejected, or requires something else.

Daniel