Collection-Graphs ? (Graph-MathMorph, Connector, Arrow, T-Gen...)

Luciano Notarfrancesco lnotarfrancesco at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 09:10:45 UTC 2003

Hi Samir,
You might want to take a look at the Graphs package I just registered in
SqueakMap. It's a port of Mario Wolczko's graphs.st goodie (*) with some
additional funcionality. Look at the class side of Graph and RootedGraph
for some examples.
There's also a Graph-Morphs package that does graph layout with two
different methods: springs layout (like the original MathMorphs graphs
implemented by Gerardo Richarte) and radial layout. You can see how it
looks trying 'SpringsGraphMorph new graph: RootedGraph
exampleMediumTree; openInWorld', or the same with RadialGraphMorph.

Luciano.-
(*)
http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/languages/smalltalk/Smalltalk/MANCHESTER/manchester/4.0/graphs.st.

--
http://community.corest.com/~luciano
CCB0 B2B0 BCCB 8178 CA8B  4C08 AE9B D2F2 E9CC E897