Process, harvesting, getting your favorite things in the image

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Mar 8 09:13:39 UTC 2003

The rules, As Given By Bert ;-) are thus -
The comment is everything from the last $( to the end of the sentence.
The comment gets shown, nothing before it. So if you happen to write
(et)(er), the et part won't show. So, the simplified, human compatible
rules are - ONE pair of parenthesis, at the end, appended to a precise
copy of the original posts subject.

That's as far as the code part of the law.

Note that the specific tags have two purposes -
- Make life easier for the harvesters, in order to make the process
faster.
- Raise our standards. You'll note that one of the tags that we really
want people to use is the SLint tool. Yes, it's a new tool, but it often
brings to one attention things like "now that you mention it, maybe a
shorter method would be better". So please, use the tags. Even for a
very short update such as Diegos MethodReference fix, it drew my
attention to it.

Of course, the SLint tool is on SM, just install the RefactoringBrowser,
and type LintDialog open (hmm, should add it to the open menu). Check it
out!

Daniel