Process, harvesting, getting your favorite things in the image

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Sat Mar 8 17:34:23 UTC 2003

While we're talking about the QA tags, I'd like to be able to see on the sqfixes page when a fix/enh has been Harvested, and when it becomes an Update.
Are those reasonable features?

If implemented, here's what that might look like on the sqfixes page, using the HumptyDumpty example from http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/398:

[FIX] Glue HumptyMorph Back Together Again ( [cd] bkv )
   Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus (3/7/03 ) ( [er][et] Great work!  I can't believe that he's fixed )
   Daniel Vainsencher (3/9/03 ) ( [sm][er][et] Try again -- no SLint, no SUnit tests )
   Brent Vukmer (3/10/03) ( [sl][su] 3 tests, all green )
   Daniel Vainsencher (3/9/03 ) ( [sm][er][et] Approved )
   Doug Way (3/12/03) ( [HARVESTED] comments still welcome )
   Dan Ingalls (3/11/03) ( [er][et][su] minor fix + 2 tests for EggMorph )
   Doug Way (3/12/03) ( [UPDATE]8389-HumptyMorph-bkv )