[FIX] FileListRefactor1-nk ([sm] I don't understand the comment)

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Sat Mar 8 19:10:10 UTC 2003

Note:
To have the full context of this mail you need the previous post
which is easily seen at

  http://swiki.gsug.org/sqfixes/

"Ned Konz" <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:
> "Change Set:		FileListRefactor1-nk
> Date:			7 December 2002
> Author:			Ned Konz
>
> This is a minor refactoring of the FileList that puts the services query
> on the class side where it belongs (at least if you want to use it for
> your own FileList, as I did).

The changeSet moves the method #itemsForFile: from the instance side
of the class FileList to the class side.

This is motivated by the fact that on the instance side
two times
  self class ....
is called.

However I don't fully understand Neds remark

>  at least if you want to use it for
> your own FileList, as I did

-- Hannes