[BUG] publishing project locally from SqueakPlugin

Christian Hofer Christian.Hofer at gmx.de
Sun Mar 9 15:35:24 UTC 2003

Hi there,

This weekend I have been busy trying to convince my mother, who is an
elementary school teacher, that programming squeak with the children is much more
fun than using "Mediator" ...

Now I have been very succesful until now, but now she painted a beautiful
landscape for her car race and saved it locally as a project. After reloading
it the street and some trees were just consisting of huge pixels as if there
is a bug in some compression algorithm. The same happened to yesterday's
project file.

She uses the newest SqueakPlugin, downloaded with the IE6.0, but started up
using the desktop link, not the browser, on WinXP. Does anybody know the
problem?

Christian