[ANN][TEST] Sunit tests for the ANSI Smalltalk part of Squeak

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Mar 10 08:25:49 UTC 2003

hi alain

Could you adapt the script in the following way:

| my proj mwpath dir ctx |
dir := FileDirectory default.
ctx := thisContext.
[ctx == nil or:[ctx receiver isKindOf: FileStream]]
	whileFalse:[ctx := ctx sender].
ctx ifNotNil: [dir := ctx receiver directory].
dir isNil ifTrue: [self error: 'cannot locate the files'].

dir := dir pathName, FileDirectory pathNameDelimiter asString.
my := 'Stable32Turtle-19', FileDirectory pathNameDelimiter asString.
mwpath := 'MW-SD', FileDirectory pathNameDelimiter asString.
botpath := 'Bot-1' , FileDirectory pathNameDelimiter asString.
goodiespath := 'Goodies' , FileDirectory pathNameDelimiter asString.

this way the guy will not need to fix the variable to the current
directory.

Stef

On Sunday, March 9, 2003, at 11:48 PM, Alain Fischer wrote:

> Hi Squeakers,
>
> I have registered Sunit tests for the ANSI Smalltalk part of Squeak on
> SqueakMap:
> http://map2.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/d3d77bbb-00e4-481f-b38a-
> 9329d813456c
>
> Prerequisite: ANSICompatibility package
> http://map2.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/d7011055-4446-4b8e-b6da-
> e7e32d3389ec
>
> To install, set variable devDir in ACSInstl.st to the path where the
> change set are and then file in ACSInstl.st.
> TestRunner must show (in 3.4) (2830 run, 2803 passed, 27 failed, 0
> errors).
>
> Have nice tests ;-)
> Alain

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/
different? ...  especially if,
  by doing something different, today might not be your last day on
earth" Calvin&Hobbes

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it..." Alan Kay.

Open Source Smalltalks: www.squeak.org,
www.gnu.org/software/smalltalk/smalltalk.html
Free books for Universities at
http://www.esug.org/sponsoring/promotionProgram.html