Mysql support in VW

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Mar 10 08:47:47 UTC 2003

Then this is perfect ;)

Stef
On Monday, March 10, 2003, at 09:31 AM, Colin Putney wrote:

> On Sunday, March 9, 2003, at 11:57  PM, Stephane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> this may interest some of you to know that there is a package for
>> talking MySql in VW and
>> that it could be ported in Squeak (easily not my knowledge)
>
> Actually, it's already been ported to Squeak. Bolot did the original
> port a few years ago, and more recently I ported the unit tests as
> well. The package is available on SqueakMap.
>
> Colin

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/
different? ...  especially if,
  by doing something different, today might not be your last day on
earth" Calvin&Hobbes

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it..." Alan Kay.

Open Source Smalltalks: www.squeak.org,
www.gnu.org/software/smalltalk/smalltalk.html
Free books for Universities at
http://www.esug.org/sponsoring/promotionProgram.html