[BUG] publishing project locally from SqueakPlugin

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Mar 10 13:53:46 UTC 2003

I'm sure it does work. How different is the plugin from 3.4 final? I
know I'd want somebody to actually test this in 3.5 before Doug adds the
update.

I don't know why everybody's whining. I find the tags perfectly easy to
recall ;-)

ET - externally tested
ER - externally reviewed
SM - Small
SL - SLint output reviewed, incorporated when relevant
CD - precise changes documented.
SU - is properly covered by SUnit tests, which are green

In this case, since we're talking about a small change that's actually a
roll back, and has been explained perfectly clearly by yourself, testing
3.4 compatibility is probably the only relevant concern.

Daniel