I want to document but I need to learn first!

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Tue Mar 11 14:44:53 UTC 2003

Jerry --

Could you post your field notes from your eToys demo?  Also it would be great to see what the teachers' questions were.

You may have already found this on the Web, but Alan Kay did a fairly detailed tutorial/exploration of eToys-and-Squeak for Tamika Knox's class problem.  See http://www.squeakland.org:8080/super/200 .

I found that link via Google.  I suspected that it was on the Squeakland Swiki, but I couldn't find the link when I navigated around the Squeakland website --  neither http://squeakland.org/author/swikis.html nor http://squeakland.org/author/swikiserver.html points to the Swiki homepage URL  ( http://squeakland.org:8080/super ).