[CELESTE] (was: Re: Process, harvesting, getting your favorite things in the image)

Tim Olson tim at io.com
Tue Mar 11 14:54:42 UTC 2003

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:

| Hmmm, I need to do a list of things I would like to change/fix in
| Celeste...

Now that the message traffic on the Squeak mailing list has gotten so
high, I'd like to see background threading of mail fetching and sending,
implemented so that one can start reading new email messages right away
as they come in, rather than waiting for all new messages to download.
And a progress indicator on the upload/download status.

	-- tim