Squeak mini-meta-FAQ

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Mar 11 15:41:16 UTC 2003

Monthly post to list is not too annoying - I get list membership
reminderships, which are much sillier, at that rate and don't care.
Weekly is too much.

Add the Meta-FAQ and both swiki's to the top of squeak.org.

If someone has serious web-master skills and energy, we might consider a
little restructuring of the whole conglomerate to make sure newbies get
to the meat faster, and the meat gets old more slowly. For example,
exorcise version references from anywhere but ONE download page.

Daniel