[ANN] Celeste Removal and Installation Packages

aspitz at student.math.uwaterloo.ca aspitz at student.math.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 11 12:54:09 UTC 2003

Brent Vukmer wrote:

> I have posted these packages on SqueakMap.
> Daniel/Adam -- who wants the maintainer
> password?

I'm really not qualified to be Celeste's maintainer. I think it's
important that every package have someone to stew it, so I'm willing to
take on that responsibility if nobody else wants it, but I'd much prefer
to leave it to someone who already knows the code (and who the community
already trusts, since Celeste seems like a pretty important package).

By the way, Brent, the Removal package works wonderfully, but the
Installation package doesn't actually install. (The SAR has the
installation changeset inside it, and that changeset works, but the SAR
doesn't have a preamble to actually file in the changeset.)

Adam Spitz (who's proudly writing this using Celeste :)