Licences Question : Squeak-L Art 6.

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Wed Mar 12 05:26:57 UTC 2003

That is quite true. Maybe that would be a good place to start. If who
have contributed to Squeak agree to relicense code that they have
contributed then maybe that would help influence Apple.

However, before contributor agreement is requested it somewhat needs to
be clear what licensing options they will agree to since it would be
unknown as to what Apple will agree to. Hopefully most would be friendly
towards relicensing to any more generous license Apple agrees to.

Maybe we can start a drive to get consent so that we know where we stand.

Didn't someone produce a list of contributors once upon a time?
If that code for creating the list is available maybe it could be rerun
on a current image.

Just a thought.

Jimmie Houchin