NEW IRC Channel...

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Wed Mar 12 05:33:38 UTC 2003

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Alan Grimes wrote:

> As you may have noticed, openprojects.NET has disappeared, after some
> searching I found that it seems that a different bunch of people is
> attempting to resurect the system at irc.XX.openprojects.nu where XX is
> your country, in the US it, is irc.us.openprojects.nu, in austrailia it
> is irc.au.openprojects.nu . There is also a website which presents a
> satire of the orrigional website...

irc.openprojects.net didn't disappear, it changed its name.  OPN is now
freenode.net.  There is still an IRC channel for #squeak, it is at
irc.freenode.net instead of irc.openprojects.net.  No need to create yet
another Squeak channel.  There is also a channel for Squeak at
irc.parcplace.net, and a bridge-bot between freenode and parcplace.

> I have a bunch of questions about finding more softwarez for squeak as
> well as some VM issues I'm working on...

I don't know if any of us will be able to help you find 1337 w4r3z for
Squeak, however.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "the question is no longer between violence and non-violence; It is
between non-violence and non-existence."  :: martin luther king junior