Collection-Graphs ? (Graph-MathMorph, Connector, Arrow, T-Gen...)

Luciano Notarfrancesco lnotarfrancesco at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 05:53:25 UTC 2003

Daniel Vainsencher wrote:

>Also, in the Spaghetti Tracer, I implemented a couple of algorithms
>(transcribed into Smalltalk from material on the web) that are
>interesting - linear algorithms for detecting weakly connected and
>strongly connected components. Note that Aglo graph layout (also on SM)
>is a (quite alpha) tool for laying out graphs - I got good results for
>laying out not-too-big DAGs.

It seems that there are many projects doing something with graphs.
Perhaps we could work in a common codebase, or at least reuse some code
or ideas.
I'll see if I can use the algorithms from the Spaghetti Tracer. I should
try to use Connectors and Aglo.

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus wrote:

>I'm planning to do the minimum amount of work required to support my
>research, but if others are interested on working on a common codebase
>(not necessarily based on mine, which is pre-alpha), then I'm game.

It would be great to have a common codebase for graphs. Is you code
published somewhere?

Luciano.-