Opencroquet has been slashdoted!

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Wed Mar 12 20:08:56 UTC 2003

Tim Rowledge wrote:
> ...and as usual the signal to noise ratio is appalling. "ooh it's in
> Small Talk so it must be slooowwww", "why can't I program it in basic".
> Pathetic. Forget about invading iraq - nuke slashdot.
>
> tim

I agree. I just spent an awful half hour reading comments from
absolutely clueless people speaking about things they knew absolutely
nothing about. Well I guess that sums up Slashdot very frequently.

Thank goodness for the sanctuary of Squeak-dev after lowering myself to
Slashdot. :)

I personally look forward to Squeak/OpenCroquet as my OS depending on
the capability of the hardware I am using.

I hope some of the OS features of OpenCroquet make it to SM for vanilla
Squeak so that lesser machines can have the OS minus the 3D.

Jimmie Houchin