Squeak Modularized (formally Re: Teaching Image)

Alexandre Bergel bergel at asterix.unibe.ch
Wed Mar 12 12:05:44 UTC 2003

Hello Goran and all!

It is too early for me to sent such email, but the temptation was to high :-)
In the previous months we have come up with a new module system named "Classbox Model". The idea of it is to let people collaborating each other avoiding conflict, but allowing code to be reused and extended. I do not want to describe the model so much here, you could find more explanation on http://scgwiki.iam.unibe.ch:8080/SCG/559

By this email, I just would like to notice the lake of a good module is patent and some solution should come soon. If some are interested by having an earlier release of the Classbox model, just ask...

Regards,
Alexandre

NB: I apology for not being able to write correctly your name.

Bergel Alexandre  http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~bergel