Freeing Squeak (license-wise)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Mar 13 09:05:29 UTC 2003

Maybe, but I don't think so - IMO, when we're talking to Apple, it'll help
if we can clearly say "we have agreement to pursue these options for 90%
of the rest of the code, and will chuck out the rest". It simply sounds
better than "tell us what you can do and we'll think about herding all
the cats later". I think if we want to be treated seriously, it's better
if we do our homework.

Just as it'll be better if we can say, the Apple Fonts are no longer in the
official image, rather than "we intend to drop those".

Daniel