graphs

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Sat Mar 15 21:06:57 UTC 2003

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 15 March 2003 12:23 pm, Janet Abdul-Karim wrote:
> > I found the stuff about the pieCharts now I am trying to figure out
> > how to put a label on each portion.  I have looked through the
> > methods and can't figure out which one to use.  Any help would be
> > great.
>
> How about
>
> myPieChartMorph titlePortions

On the class side there are the test methods

PieChartMorph test2
PieChartMorph test3

The labels only appear in the ballon. Unfortunately only when you bring
the mouse over a piece of the pie the first time. If you go to another
piece from there the ballon help item does not change. You have to leave
the chart and reenter with the mouse.

-- Hannes