[ANN] SARInstaller for 3.4 updated on SqueakMap (Zurgle loading nearly successful)

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Sat Mar 15 21:20:02 UTC 2003

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:
> v14 adds the archive fixes that I posted on the 13th, making it
> possible (for instance) to properly load Zurgle on a Mac.

However there is one problem. To load Zurgle the SqueakMap loader window
has to be open. After loading Zurgle it is impossible to close it.
The SqueakMap window is an old SystemWindow which has been changed
by Zurgle.

So probably some fix in the postscript is necessary so that old windows
may be closed.

--Hannes