[MCP] Progress report - Episode I

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Sun Mar 16 16:43:34 UTC 2003

Hi guys...

Some time has elapsed since we start MCP. (The first version of our swiki
page is dated: 13 February 2003).

We want to tell you our progress.

We created a couple of cleanings and, right now, we're testing/checking the
work in a crossed way (one guy from the team check/test the work made by
another one). This is the reazon becouse we're a little bit slower than
before (test & check is more boring :|)

Our short-term plan is:

1) Create a "public" changeset with all the changes we made (plus the cross
testing results) as soon as posible.

2) Continue with the "simple" changes (from SLint rules)

We'd like to get some more help from the community, especially checking our
work.

Squeak, Live long and Prosper!

Diego Gomez Deck
MCP Team