Squeak History

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Mon Mar 17 19:54:50 UTC 2003

I don't know if I'd call PocketSmalltalk a "full-scale" Smalltalk- you
can't do development in PST *on* the Palm device itself.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "the end of the human race will be that it will eventually
      die of civilization. "                          :: r. w. emerson