[MCP] Progress report - Episode I

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Mar 17 19:59:59 UTC 2003

And that'll be helpful passing them into the update stream.

But we need to be careful to make the most of this process. For the
harvesters to be able to see that tags, and use them to evaluate each
change, we need to recieve the changesets one at a time (when they are
ready, of course).

Also as I've said before, the tags are far more useful if any comments
that were made are included, so we know what that particular [er] has
looked at, and what it hasn't.

Remember that while nothing that isn't a critical bug is likely to get
into 3.5, there is no reason not to prepare stuff for 3.6. It should
start up quite soon, and having a lot of stuff that's already reviewed
will simply make it start up faster.

Daniel