Squeak on Zaurus SL-C700?

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Tue Mar 18 10:55:47 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-18 at 10:27, Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org wrote:
>   I've been working on the port, and the current status of of it is
> that the VM is barely enough to do some simple benchmarks.

Hmm. Thanks for the information anyway (I'd like to buy the thing and
help with the port, but I know myself - I won't be able to allocate much
time ;-)). I'll probably stick with the SL-5500 here (might be a stretch
to ask here, but has anyone used it for system management over GSM
modems, preferably with Bluetooth?)

> I'm not sure this is the
> problem we have, but upgrading to 2.1.1 and making sure to follow the
> right step will hopefully fix the problem.
I see whether I can schedule an upgrade. We are running a lot of mailing
lists for a lot of parties on the installation, so I need to be a bit
careful here.

Regards,

Cees