Can't download SmaCC from SqueakMap

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Tue Mar 18 20:02:33 UTC 2003

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 11:54:46AM -0800, Ned Konz wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 March 2003 11:33 am, Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus wrote:
> > It is asking for a username/password.  I searched through the list
> > archive in case theses were included in an email announcement, but
> > couldn't find anything.  Does anyone know the magic words?
>
> No, but I uploaded the latest versions I have (as of Feb. 18) to
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3117

There is a complete Web-mirror of the whole SqueakMap (and all
packages) on the SqueakCD. (from last week, I think Wed).

So you can browse this simply here:

ftp://ftp.squeakfoundation.org/esug/Squeak3.4CDROM.contents/SqueakMap/web/index.html

  Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de