[ANN][TEST] ANSI Tests as SAR package on SqueakMap

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Mar 19 04:20:44 UTC 2003

With the ANSI Compatibility package installed in Squeak, it looks like
2659 of the ANSI tests pass, and 24 fail.  (Not counting the tests
already in the image.)  Not bad. ;-)

It would be interesting to see how many of the tests pass if you don't
install the ANSI Compatibility package first.  In other words, roughly
how ANSI-compatible is Squeak by default?  (Unfortunately, you can't
even file-in the ANSI tests without the compatibility package.)

- Doug Way